- Participant video frames will be added or removed to take up the full space available based on the size of your Macro window
- Choosing which app to screenshare used to take a sec to populate with all the apps open on your desktop, now it's instant
- After receiving a chat notification, Macro now automatically opens you to the chat channel that someone messaged you in
- If a Macro update was available, sometimes Macro would try to install the update even if you were in-meeting 😱Not gonna happen anymore!
- Significantly decreased CPU utilization when Macro was just sitting at the homescreen
- There's a beautiful new way to see everyone in the meeting, even those without video. The most recent active speakers appear larger on your screen, while the rest of the participants are just a glance to the side.
- Zoom chat... has some room for improvement. So we've redesigned it - it works just the same for anyone you're chatting with who's not on Macro too. Soon you'll be able to instantly convert a chat into a note
- You can now choose exactly what screen or application you want to showcase when you start a screenshare
- If you don't use Google docs, or even if you do, you can now 1-click copy all the contents of your notes in Macro to your clipboard, to paste anywhere. Formatting included.
- We've got new, daily rotating meeting backgrounds (not virtual/video backgrounds but rather the space between everyone's videos that's normally just black), which adds a refreshing air of 'newness' to your meetings. If you like the standard black background, you can always toggle this off in settings 🖤
- Macro now intelligently toggles your view when you start your own or begin viewing a screenshare (and toggles back after). As always, you can customize this in settings, and if you're so bold even set Macro to toggle your view anytime you click out of the meeting window 👀
- You can now re-size the screen share window. Huzzah!
- After a meeting the app now closes and restarts 3x faster 🐎
- When 'waiting for the host to let you in' you were previously stuck with that window smack dab in the middle of your screen. You can now move that around to freely do whatever-it-is-you-do when waiting for a meeting to start.
- Decreased Macro CPU utilization by ~15% in Pro View 🤖
Our biggest update ever...
- You've asked and we listened. We made the collab view controls much easier to find. Mouse over the always-present Macro icon and your meeting controls will be there to greet you.
- A new control we've added: the ability to move the videos anywhere you'd like! Move them to somewhere else on your screen, or even a different desktop or monitor. Just click & drag to move
- Since we're early there are still plenty of 🐛to find and squash. If you're having any issue getting into your meeting, now there's an option to launch right in with normal Zoom, on the same screen you were previously only choosing between Discussion / Collaboration view.
- Sometimes you'd see a 'Waiting for host to start your meeting' when you're the host of a meeting. Bug be gone! (This has been fixed).