Over the last 3 weeks we haven't posted a changelog. We've been heads down working on making Macro a much more stable and reliable experience. A few highlights of what we've shipped:
### 🤫 6 silent version updates to the app
### 🐛 Found and fixed 23 unique app-crashing / severe bugs
### 📉 Reduced app size from 430MB to 307MB (!!)
### 🔙 Toggling views retains the position and size of the window when you return
And a whole lot more. These massive improvements were brought to you by our stellar engineering team 👏👏👏They've also been working on some infrastructure updates that are laying the groundwork for some brand new 💫features we have launching soon!
- Let's face the facts, its easier to accidentally (or not accidentally) interrupt people in virtual meetings. The Airtime map now subtly indicates when an interruption is occurring to help avoid future interruptions!
- We've been tuning the criteria for what constitutes an interruption and would love your feedback here. See an interruption in your meeting that goes undetected? Let us know!
- Zoom reactions are a bit...stale. We've added live reactions to better share your feelings with your meeting participants.
Click a live reaction to see what we mean!
- Webinar support is finally here!
- The ⌘M modal has been updated with a new design and quick access functionality
- Macro now shows your next meeting underneath the time remaining for the current one!
- Upon hover, you can convert a chat into a note 💥
- Normal zoom shortcuts for audio, video, and screen share are now live
- Names of participants show upon hovering over video frames
- Participant video frames will be added or removed to take up the full space available based on the size of your Macro window
- Choosing which app to screenshare used to take a sec to populate with all the apps open on your desktop, now it's instant
- After receiving a chat notification, Macro now automatically opens you to the chat channel that someone messaged you in
- If a Macro update was available, sometimes Macro would try to install the update even if you were in-meeting 😱Not gonna happen anymore!
- Significantly decreased CPU utilization when Macro was just sitting at the homescreen